PENTICTON VEGFEST 2020
Penticton Trade and Convention Centre
273 Power Street, Penticton, BC
Ready to be a Vendor? Registration is expended until Apr 30th
In order to secure your space the registration form must be filled out, proof of insurance must be scanned and emailed to us, along with payment sent to secure your spot.
Outdoor vendor spaces will not have power or water and will be limited.
Table fees are non-refundable after payment.
All vendors get complimentary wifi during the event.
There are 4 space options for this event:
- One 10′ x 10′ Booth Space – $150
- One inside 6′ x 10′ Table Space – $100
- One Outside 6′ x 10′ Table Space – $150 (please inquire for more information)
- Outside Food Truck Space – $175
- Event time is 10:00am – 5:00pm. Vendors can start setting up at 8:00am and must be done by 9:45am. Please don’t tear down or pack up your table before the event is over.
- All vendors need their own public liability insurance, we must be named on it for day of event.
- Food Trucks need their own insurance and city permit.
- Please note, exhibitors with food samples must be 2 ounces or smaller in size. Manufacturers must supply their own glassware.
- ALL food and items sold at this event must be made without animal products and must be considered vegan.
- Registration is extended until Apr 30th, for more information please contact us.
Does your setup require power? If so, the power will need to be paid directly to the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre. We do not handle any power payments or information. Please complete the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.